About The Working at Heights Course
Elevation Aerial Design and Consulting offers a Working at Heights training program in partnership with the Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA) that meets the requirements of of the CPO. Training can be provided on site at your location or at one of our training facilities, offered in both a private (group) and public training format and can be scheduled according to your specific needs.
This comprehensive Working at Heights training program consists of a combination of classroom and skills-based learning activities. Participants receive the most up-to-date information with hands-on instruction from our professional instructors who are all experienced in working at heights.
What You’ll Learn
Part One: Basic Theory
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Identification of Hazards, Eliminating or Controlling those Hazards
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Intro to Personal Fall Protection Equipment
Part Two: Practical Equipment
- Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points, Work Access Equipment, and Platforms
- Rescue Planning
Private group training for the Working at Heights certification is also available, please contact our office for further information on booking your group training at [email protected] or 705-220-3857.